Construction Consultant Services
This weeks article will show
you how you can setup a
successful web design
> See full article
1. Design Consultation – To assure realistic construction economies are built into the design.
2. Value Engineering – Suggest alternative means and methods of construction, alternative materials that provide same or similar results at less cost.
3. Constructability Analysis – Provide project review to determine/uncover obstacles that could have the potential to undermine anticipated project success.
4. Permitting – Manage the project through the various agency permit requirements.
5. General Contractor and Subcontractor Selection – Provide a list of known qualified contractors able to satisfactorily perform the work.
6. Bidding Process – Oversee the bid process to promote competitive fair pricing.
7. Proposals – Provide proposals based on input obtained through the contractor bid process.
8. Contract Administration – Provide administrative services to establish proper general and subcontract agreements, oversee contractor and supplier invoicing and payments, and receipt of proper contractor, subcontractor and supplier releases in lieu of payments.
9. Project Scheduling – Provide project scheduling to promote project coordination and timely completion.
10. Project Inspection – Provide inspection services to promote code compliance and proper installation of materials and equipment. Verification of contractor's draw requests. Provide post construction punch list to ensure full completion and quality of the work.
11. Project Safety and Quality – Promote project compliance with OSHA (federal) and WISHA (state) regulations and the general establishment of a safe working environment.
12. Construction Dispute Resolution – Consulting services related to determining entitlement and preparation of claim and defense documentation.