Skip to content
Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors:
- Special Projects – Provide assistance with non-routine special projects where in house time and or expertise are insufficient. Services include administrative and operational procedures and policies including safety and quality programs.
- Business Development and Proposal Writing – Assist contractors and subcontractors with proposal responses to owner RFP’s requests for proposals and RFQ’s request for qualifications.
- Construction Dispute Resolution – Services related to maintaining contemporaneous project documents, adhering to contract notice requirements, determining entitlement and preparation of claim and defense documentation. Lenders:
- Lender Draw Request Inspections – Verify construction draw request are representative of actual in place work performed.
- Lender Project Feasibility and Cost Analysis – Review loan requests for project feasibility and budget.
Private and Commercial Project Owners:
- Design Consultation – Architect selection, constructability analysis, value engineering.
- Project Permitting – Represent owners through the various agency permit requirements.
- General Contractor and Subcontractor Selection – Research and recommend qualified contractors and subcontractors and assist with contract negotiations.
- Bidding Process – Oversee the bid process to promote competitive fair pricing.
- Contract Management and Administration – Provide administrative services to establish proper general and subcontract agreements and purchase orders. Oversee contractor and supplier invoicing and payments, and receipt of proper contractor, subcontractor and supplier releases in lieu of payments.