Skip to content
Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors:
- Special Projects – Provide assistance with non-routine special projects where in house time and or expertise are insufficient. Services include administrative and operational procedures and policies including safety and quality programs.
- Business Development and Proposal Writing – Assist contractors and subcontractors with proposal responses to owner RFP’s requests for proposals and RFQ’s request for qualifications.
- Construction Dispute Resolution – Services related to maintaining contemporaneous project documents, adhering to contract notice requirements, determining entitlement and preparation of claim and defense documentation. Lenders:
- Lender Draw Request Inspections – Verify construction draw request are representative of actual in place work performed.
- Lender Project Feasibility and Cost Analysis – Review loan requests for project feasibility and budget.
Private and Commercial Project Owners:
- Design Consultation – Architect selection, constructability analysis, value engineering.
- Project Permitting – Represent owners through the various agency permit requirements.
- General Contractor and Subcontractor Selection – Research and recommend qualified contractors and subcontractors and assist with contract negotiations.
- Bidding Process – Oversee the bid process to promote competitive fair pricing.
- Contract Management and Administration – Provide administrative services to establish proper general and subcontract agreements, oversee contractor and supplier invoicing and payments, and receipt of proper contractor, subcontractor and supplier releases in lieu of payments.